Pin It

A BMW Stroller Fit For A Royal Baby…. Or Is It?

Print Friendly

Who said Brits don’t have a sense of humor?! BMW UK posted this photo to their Facebook page on Monday with the following caption:

599779_10152672591840043_188917539_n

With a royal baby due this summer, we’re proud to announce the launch of our limited edition BMW P.R.A.M (Postnatal Royal Auto Mobile), a masterpiece in family-focused technology. Available in limited numbers, in either Royal Blue or Princess Pink, it features air con, reclining seat, ambient interior lighting and paparazzi-proof hood as standard.

You’re never too young for your first BMW. Let us know what you think.

A “pram” is what some Brits use to refer to a stroller, so the Postnatal Royal Auto Mobile acronym is hilarious! If the readers didn’t recognize that this was an April fool’s joke at that point, they should have got it by the time they read “air con” and “interior lighting”- seriously?! This is so far fetched that the few people who did ask

“I love this!! How much are they?”

have got to be kicking themselves.

I must say, whoever made this is excellent at photoshopping! I am still laughing at the Queen’s two corgis happily posing in the photo.

photo

Now, we know our readers at Baby Gizmo are obsessed with love strollers.  So be honest, if money was no option, and this did really exist- would you want one? Tell us in the comments!

Ladan About Ladan

Ladan Rashidi, Senior Editing Manager.
Ladan is a British mother of two, who moved to California in 2008 to live with her husband. Born and raised in London, she has the very British sarcastic sense of humor and is always laughing at herself. And her husband. None of her previous workplaces prepared her for becoming a mother and having the two most demanding bosses in the world, but also the cutest.

Comments

1. Marian says:

Love this stroller where can I purchase one

2. Thellicia says:

I really want this how much is it

3. Nikki McGaha says:

I love this! Please tell me it’s real!!!

4. Cochava says:

Where can I buy this I really lovvvvve it

5. Ellian says:

How much is it ? I really want it !

6. Tiarra Lynch says:

I am so unhappy to hear that this is an April fools joke. I am currently pregnant, due in July and I fell inlove with this stroller. If there is anyway that this stroller could really be made before July please notify me.

7. Yah its real beautiful it would really sale on the market with high demand for it.

8. Karen says:

Soooo cute, I wish it was real!!!

9. jennifer franco says:

where can i order one and how much

10. It is an April Fool’s Joke. It does not exist and is not for sale. :)

11. Christine says:

Where can i get one of these minus the pink seat?

12. casandra says:

If you don’t make one ill make it myself

13. hi . very nice pram .
    how much is it ?
    I live in Australia . can u send it ?
    thanks

14. This is a great joke. And if it had actually been real I would have bought one right away. Classic.

15. Yes I want two!

16. A friend post a picture of this BMW baby stroller and to be honest, i love,love,love it. I hope that they do produce this stroller and i hope they make them for twins also. I have a friend that is having twins and i would like to buy this for her. I hope they make this. I think its a cool idea.

17. Nandipha Nkosi says:

Yes I would buy it, quickly so!

18. Yes!!!!!!

19. Yes I would!

20. tanya Saunders says:

hi wear could i buy a bmw p.r.a.m from and how much thanks tanya x

21. Wow, this is just sooooo cute,,, I like it, wooo my boy would enjoy it yooooo!!!!

22. still amazed at the people who fail to read an article before posting on the subject

23. Balenquah Myers says:

I would love to have one of these strollers for my sick 4 month old grand daughter. If money was no object and this did exist, I would pay anything to get this. Is it real and where can I purchase one? Please let me know.

24. Ruben says:

I know this isn’t real but if it was I would love to purchase one. I have a 740IL and love it and I know my baby girl needs this. LOL

25. You should so make this stroller. As owners of 3 bmw’s we want to start our child’s life off in the right vehicle(stroller) with black grill, of course. We will be the 1st to purchase.

26. Michelle Cantrell says:

I would buy one …..

27. Amanda Geel says:

They should definitely make something like this :)

28. Xi Tran says:

I would like to buy ….Please let me know HOW MUCH?…
    Thank You!!!!

29. How much is it?

30. Aaliyah says:

I like this pram very much! And i would definitely buy one of this pram! Unfortunately that this is a april fool joke! Hope this will be produced in the near near future!

31. Hi I would like to know where I can get that BMW Stroller in color red I would like it for my son please e-mail me as soon as possible thank you

Sencirly
    Iliana V Canizales

32. Eugene says:

Wow what a work piece! This is beautiful. Even if my kids are grown up I need one just for shopping and fun. Honestly I love this pram.

33. Leiah says:

I would so get one of these for my grandson.

34. Robert yousif says:

I really like it and I want one.

35. Hi,

I live in a Australia and I would love the buy this pram.!
    Where can I buy it and how much is it.?
    Do you post the Australia..?

36. natalia says:

LOVE IT!!!! Can’t wait to find out what we are having to get one

37. Nikki Laster says:

I need this for my Grandson

38. I want the baby troly for BMW

39. paula howell says:

i so want one of these

40. I want one :(

41. destiny watson says:

How do i purchase this stroller

42. I need this ,how can I bay it .Can you tell me price?

43. LOVE it Prices pls CIF beirut Lebanon/delivery

44. jere thrower says:

Where can buy this from ?????

45. Dudley P says:

If this was real, I would definetely purchase it… yes yes yes…

46. I would love one !! Sure why not ?? For my baby girl there’s no limits ..

47. Carnell Dubois says:

Yess Yess Yess. I would love to buy this stroller. What’s the price tag on the stroller.

48. Sarah says:

My daughter and I both have BMW ‘s . My daughter has just had a baby girl and we would love one of these BMW strollers. What every baby girl needs!

49. mesha says:

it is really amazing… but can I know its prices plzzz

50. I really, really, really will love to have four of this this strollers for my my planning quadruplets. I hope someone hear my cry.

51. abdul says:

I want one for my baby please I will really buy it

52. Where can I buy I this Bmw p.r.a.m and how much is it?I love it

53. I need buy the BMW pram… Please let me know how…

54. i love this stroller ronnylia need one asap so tell me how she can get one

55. Tammi says:

No matter how much it cost…Who and where I can get this stroller made. A granddaughter on the way and this will be perfect, riding in style.

56. They don’t make it. It isn’t a real stroller. :)

57. I would like one but I’m her sister how much is it

58. Rebecca Renaud says:

Wow….I wish these beggars would read the whole article before commenting to message them about how much they cost and so on….

To answer the question, if they were to create these and put them up for sale, I would absolutely get one. I have a 2 year old and an 8 month old, so I would want one that could be designed for 2. It would definitely be nice to have. But since it IS NOT REAL, I suppose I can dream a little longer. =)

Definitely nifty though!

59. Serica Swain says:

I love this stroller I would buy it… All babies are royal princesses n kings….

60. I feel that was really wrong to play joke like that, That was a beautiful stroller and I know everybody that seen it wanted it my granddaughter through she was getting it for her baby this is her first I felt bad to break the news to her that it was not real they need to think about making something similar to that. If you think about it by July 2014 email me

Trackbacks

1. [...] was the case when we ran across a mention of a BMW-brand stroller. The ad teased us with the usual marketing buzzwords — “limited edition,” “limited [...]

2. […] was the case when we ran across a mention of a BMW-brand stroller. The ad teased us with the usual marketing buzzwords — “limited edition,” “limited […]