Looking to hit the beach this Spring, but you’re out of ideas on how to make your bump look just as sexy as you feel? Then, look no further. We’ve got you covered with 7 sexy spring maternity swimwear ideas that will keep you looking as great as you’ll feel.
1. ASOS Maternity Exclusive Swimsuit with Bow
In case you haven’t heard, one-pieces are big this season and not just for the non-pregnant crowd. This stunning one-piece by ASOS offers a classic look that will last through your pregnancies.
2. Twist Neck Detail Maternity One-PieceWhat’s not to love about this stunning number by A Pea in the Pod? Honestly. Not much. Between the Ruching at the waist, the two-tone sleeve, and the lovely grey color, this swimsuit has it all!
3. Halter Maternity One-Piece SwimsuitThis swimsuit by Motherhood Maternity offers a more nautically traditional twist on something as that’s timeless in swimwear: The halter.
4. Seraphine Maternity Black & Gold Jessica Bikini
You didn’t think I’d leave out a swimsuit for expecting moms looking to show a bit more skin, did you? This stunning number, made by Seraphine, and sold by Pickles and Cream, offers comfort and sex appeal.
5. Maternal America Maternity Carrie Bow Tankini Navy Stripes
Here’s another little number by Pickles and Ice Creams that has much to love. The two patterns, the stripes and plaid, make this suit a unique one. And the Tankini Cut makes it something that can be worn and enjoyed by moms of most shapes and sizes.
6. Mommy & Me Swimsuit by Sabina Swims
This adorable swimsuit is by a designer, Sabina, who designed her maternity swimwear line during her own pregnancy. This tankini can be customized in a variety of prints and promises to offer the comfort that every pregnant woman wants and deserves.
7. Verasaille Maternity Tankini Set
This beautiful Tankini set by Fig Leaves features adjustable straps and Ruching at the legs. Be forewarned that that the makers of this swimsuit warn that this stunning suit may only be worn for 6 months.
Now that you have the looks, have fun shopping for a sexy suit for this spring’s swim. Happy swimming!