One of the fanciest, most modern high chairs you can buy just got fancier! Bloom recently debuted the new fresco chrome high chair and it is gorgeous! Seriously, this is a modern piece of work!
We reviewed this fabulous high chair a while back but we are in love with this new version. The special edition, ultra modern metallic frame options set this chair apart from the rest.
The cool chrome exterior comes in silver or mercury and sports a wide variety of fabulous seat colors! Sure, it’s expensive at $650 but so is modern art. This chair will draw more attention in your kitchen than any wall hanging ever could!
1. It’s pretty. No, it’s G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!
2. The 360 degree swivel is just too fun!
3. Three recline positions that include a fully lie-flat newborn cradle, semi-recline and an upright seat position.
4. The pneumatic-assist, easy-lift height adjustment allows us to get the perfect height for our tables or counters.
5. It is the tallest high chair on the market making it perfect for shorter tables and higher counters!
6) It sports a 5-point harness for safety.
7. The large, scratch-free wheels really are scratch free. Our wood floors thank you!
8. The tray is large but still fits easily in the dishwasher for easy clean-up
9. Works with newborns up to 3 years old so it has a long life.
10. Since it has chrome, we are more likely to get the husbands on board with this pricey piece of baby marvelousness! Or maybe not?
The bloom chrome fresco high chair will be available in major retailers in the next few weeks.
Category: Hot New Products