Attention! It’s a new stroller alert! Actually is a TWO new stroller alert but we told you about one of them waaaayyy back last October.
phil&teds has been busy in 2012 and they are launching TWO more strollers. I’m not sure who is the workhorse over there – Phil or Ted – but someone is keeping everyone busy in New Zealand.
We gave you a sneak peek at the phil&teds Dot last year so this isn’t “breaking news” or anything. We just have a few more details.
Dot is the most compact phil&teds stroller to date but still offers full size seats. Dot is ideal for parents who value compactness for small spaces in the city (elevators, stairs, small apartments, car trunks…) but still want an all-terrain stroller to navigate rough terrains in the city (parks, pavement, gravel, cobblestone…).
Dot features :
- Small…yet, with full size seat!
- Nifty 10” wheels
- From newborn to 2 toddlers (Inline adaptability)
- 1 hand recline with sun hood + liner
- 1 hand fast fold
- Removable fabric sling
- NEW tail free harness
- Multi-height adjustment handle
- Easy clean plastic footwell
- Contoured, ventilated seat system
Price: Dot stroller: $449.99, Dot double kit: $139.99
Since we haven’t seen the Navigator up close and personal, here is what phil&teds says about it:
Navigator is the “go everywhere inline”. It is fully featured, offering a sleep ideal one hand recline DK, many color options for liners and sun hood to customize your stroller and a luxurious, matte and soft finished fabric.
Navigator features :
1. On and off road dependability
2. From newborn to 2 toddlers (inline adaptability)
3. Face-to-Face, rear facing seat (sold separately)
4. One hand recline DK
5. One hand fast fold
6. Mix and match color range : multiple colors of liners and hoods
7. Follow the sun hood on main seat
8. Multi height adjustment handle
9. Contoured, ventilated seat system
10. NEW tail-free harness
Navigator stroller: $499.99, Navigator double kit: $149.99