The Britax Free Ride Event is Coming!

It coming back!!  WooHoo!!!  The Britax Free Ride Event is coming July 1, 2012. If you are even slightly considering the Britax B-Ready, you want to wait for this event! When you purchase a Britax B-Ready Stroller, you get your choice of a FREE Chaperone or B-Safe Car Seat, Second Seat OR Bassinet!  Who doesn’t like FREE, right?!?!

Stay tuned! The FREE RIDE EVENT starts July 1. (ends July 31).

Comments

1. Jessica says:

Nooooo! I JUST bought one!!!! >:(

2. Heidi M says:

So awesome! Now, if only I could find the money to buy the stroller. :)

3. raquel says:

ive been planing to buy one!! Yay!! Can i purchase the britax anywhere to get the deal or only at a certain place?

4. Ashley McConnaughey says:

What??? This is perfect. I’ve been saving my pennies, nickels and dimes since finding out we were expecting so that we could afford this awesome stroller!!! Yay thanks Britax and thanks Holly for sharing!
    How exactly do you take advantage of this offer?

5. melissa says:

Yes I would love to know how to take advantage of this deal? and if the carseat would be up to Canadian standards

6. Kayla says:

Does it have to be the B-ready or can you use it with the B-Agile! I just registered for the B-Agile because they told me it is a jogging stroller. True?

Thank you for the info!

7. Nope! The Free Ride Event is for the B-Ready only. And NOPE, the B-Agile is definitely not a jogging stroller. I’m guessing someone in a baby store chain told you that? :)

8. Steve says:

Does the 2011 version of the B-Ready apply to the Free Ride Event?