- You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant?
- Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So…get on your way!
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
- Only you can control your future.
- Be who you are and say what you mean. Because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- A person’s a person, no matter how small.
- Oh, the things you can find if you don’t stay behind.
- Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.
- Step with care and great tact. And remember that Life’s a Great Balancing Act.
What are some Dr. Seuss quotes that you’d like to one day pass on to your children?