With so many people traveling for the holidays with their children to grandparents and relative’s homes, we thought it was a great opportunity to do a quick video on dangers to watch out for in a non-babyproofed home. From location from “grandma’s house”, I highlight different areas of the house to just keep in mind to keep your babies safe. This video was filmed with complete cooperation and approval from the grandparents.
- Jenny on Thanks IKEA! A Modern Nursery Without Breaking the Bank
- A Girl and Her Grill: Grilled Eggplant Parmesan | SkinnyNOTSkinny on My First Mother’s Day: Grilling Pizza as a Family
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake | SkinnyNOTSkinny on Pecan Pie Truffles Recipe
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread | SkinnyNOTSkinny on Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- Homemade Croutons | SkinnyNOTSkinny on Mac Attack (Also Known As Homemade Mac ‘n Cheese)