Happy Monday everyone! This week’s Baby Gizmo Link Lounge has a little bit of everything. There’s a hilarious photoshopped movie poster of Sarah Jessica Parker, an awesome new holiday book, and recipe that I hope my kids will actually eat, a snarky post from a pregnant mom who is OVER IT, an internal battle of whether or not to get a tattoo, and some drool-worthy kids gear. We don’t mind sharing our favorite stuff from around the web, just don’t forget who really loves you: US!
- Oh, how does Sarah Jessica do it all? Oh wait, she doesn’t. -Huffington Post
- How do you say “Turkey” in French? I can’t wait to read Fancy Nancy’s new Thanksgiving tale! -Stroller Traffic
- This recipe for baked fried chicken looks good enough to eat! Wait…. It is! -Mommy of a Monster and Twins
- A pregnant woman’s reaction to the “All Pregnant Women are Smug” video on YouTube. -Erin Margolin
- I love this mom’s debate with herself over whether or not to get a tattoo. Do you think she should? -Julie C. Gardner
- Hide your credit cards! The 2011 fall line of Appaman clothing has arrived. -Cool Mom Picks
Have a great week!